Select your departure terminal to see the range of products available
Finland is within the European Union. If you are travelling from the UK, you are entitled to buy fragance, skincare, cosmetics, Champagne, wine, selected spirits, fashion accessories, gifts and souvenirs - all at tax-free equivalent prices.
If you are travelling from within the EU, there is no limit on the amount or value of goods you may import, providing your goods are for personal consumption. However, if you are importing alcohol, you must be able to show it is for personal use when amounts exceed the following:
• 20L of alcoholic drinks up to 22% volume.
• 90L of wine (including a maximum of 60L of sparkling wine).
• 110L of beer.
• 10L of alcoholic drinks over 22% volume.
If you are arriving from a non-EU country, the following goods may be imported into Finland without incurring customs duty:
• 200 cigarettes or 100 cigarillos or 50 cigars or 250g of tobacco.
• 4L of wine or 16L of beer or 1L of spirits over 22% volume or 2L of alcoholic beverages less than 22% volume by one person.
• Other goods up to the value of €430 for air and sea travellers and €300 for other travellers.
Alcohol limits apply to travellers aged 20 and over for spirits and aged 18 and over for other alcoholic drinks. Tobacco allowances apply to travellers aged 18 and over. Passengers importing tobacco products from inside or outside the EU must ensure each unit has a health warning printed on it in Finnish and in Swedish as well as the tar, nicotine and carbon monoxide quantities; passengers may only import 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars and 250g of tobacco not labelled in this way.
Electric-shock batons, radar detectors, knuckle dusters, stiletto blades, endangered plant species (unless licensed in certain cases), pirated goods and certain plants from Russia (e.g. apple and pear trees).
Restricted imports include narcotics, firearms and ammunition, pets, pot plants and nursery plants, and endangered animal species.
Endangered plant species.